INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
- As Built drawing sets
- Color and finish specifications
- Furniture selections and layouts
- Window treatment designs and specifications
- Lighting selections and specifications
- Floor and reflected ceiling plans
- Electrical plans
- Millwork details and specifications
- Hardware selection and specifications
- Plumbing fixture selection and specifications
- Accessory consultation
- Budget creation and management
- Locker Layouts and Planning
GB Design Consultants is a large planning and design firm, and
brings a great deal of buying power and experience in managing the
selection, purchasing, and coordinated installation of Residential,
Contract and Hospitality interiors. Because we have significant
purchasing power, we are able to pass these savings along to our
clients. Over the past twelve years Gina Behrle has performed
purchasing and design services on over 100 projects, selecting
products from 350 different suppliers.
Bidding and Quoting
GBDC utilizes a “state of the art” computer software system. This
system is the most commonly used accounting package for the contract
interior design industry. Our system incorporates all business
aspects of the firm into one comprehensive, tightly integrated
system. Among the many components are proposal creation, project
management, purchase orders, job costing and inventory control. By
using this system GBDC offers our clients an accurate and efficient
order management process.
ORDER MANAGEMENT PROCESS
We will act in our client’s behalf and perform the following
- Solicit competitive quotes on all non-unique items exceeding a
quantity of ten each.
- Select suppliers that will guarantee their quality, service and
pricing within a given time frame.
- Organize these quotes and present them to the client in quotation
form utilizing our “state of the art” computer program.
- Submit all purchase orders to manufacturers.
- Review manufacturers order acknowledgements for accuracy and ship
date verification. Log acknowledgement information into our computer
- Coordinate and expedite fabric orders to each manufacturer.
fabric cuttings for each order for proper identification at the
- Prepare a Shipping Report for the client.
- Frequently contact manufacturers to update any possible late
shipments or problems.
- Negotiate with manufacturers to determine that the shipments will
be on schedule.
Delivery and Installation
- Expedite shipments with suppliers and freight carriers to
arrive at the appropriate destination (job site or GBDC warehouse)
on a specified date.
- Inspect all furniture as it is received for any damages.
- Coordinate all deliveries with the GBDC installation team.
- File freight claims with freight carriers in the event of damaged
- Prepare purchase orders to suppliers for any replacement items
needed due to freight damage.
- Coordinate installation with GBDC design staff so as to insure
- GBDC Designers to be on site to oversee installation and work as a
team with GBDC installers.
- Prepare punch list for products purchased and delivered by GBDC
after the completion of the installation.